Nye personvernregler GDPR
Effective as of 2018-05-22
Procurator appreciates your interest in our offers and our company. To enable us to fulfill our obligations towards you and to provide you with relevant information, it will be necessary for us to collect Personal Data. This Privacy Notice specifies what kind of data Procuratror collects, how we process the data and the rights you may exercise regarding this data. By accepting this Privacy Notice, you fully understand the collection, processing, and transfer of such Personal Data based on the content outlined in this Privacy Notice.
1. Personal Data collection
Procurator collects the Personal Data you have provided to us. This may include name, e-mail address, phone number, postal address, and / or other data that you provided to us or data which is otherwise necessary for us to collect to fulfill our obligations towards you.
Information you provide at contact with Procurator:
You can provide Procurator with Personal Data when creating a website user account, making purchases, subscribing to services, contacting us via telephone, web forms or e-mail, taking part in visits by sales agents, etc.
Visiting our websites:
In order to give you a relevant user experience when visiting our websites we may collect certain data about your visit. This may include which links are clicked and what kind of products you show interest in following your visit to product pages and your actions to add products in order templates and / or shopping carts.
Using our e-mail marketing services:
To determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and advertising we may collect data about your usage of our marketing e-mails. This includes data if an e-mail is opened, which links are clicked and what kind of information you show interest in.
2. Purposes for the processing of your Personal Data and the legal basis for such processing
Your Personal Data is processed by Procurator for the purpose of:
- fulfilling our obligations towards you by processing your purchases and other services you may have chosen to acquire from us
- administrating your contact information and website user account
- handling customer support cases including technical support
- collecting statistics to evaluate and improve our services to customers in general
- fulfilling legal obligations, court and authority decisions
- identifying and preventing misuse, fraud or other illegal activities
Procurator may use the Personal Data you provide to conduct marketing activities. To provide you with relevant content in marketing activities we may use data such as: customer segment, historical purchases, data based your visits at our websites and usages of our e-marketing services, preferences you have shared and participation in past marketing activities.
We may process your Personal Data as listed above to conduct marketing activities including some or all of the following:
- providing you with targeted marketing information via post and / or e-mail, regarding news, promotions, events and competitions
- providing you with increased relevance of content based on basic profiling of your website visit
- providing you with information we think might be of your interest when interacting with our sales agents
The above processing of Personal Data is based on Procurator's legitimate interest of interacting with representatives of our business partners and potential customers.
Procurator will only distribute targeted marketing information via post and / or e-mail if this part of your preferences or if you have signed up for specific subscription services. You may contact Procurator at any time to have your preference updated, or you may change your preferences as part of your profile in your website user account.
3. Your rights
Below is a summary of the rights you have under European data protection legislation. The exercise of these rights is free of charge and you may exercise the rights by submitting a written request to us. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you should have any questions regarding your rights (see contact details in the end of this Privacy Notice).
Note that Procurator will always make an assessment of a request to exercise a right to determine whether the request is valid. All rights listed below are not absolute and exceptions may apply.
In addition to the rights set forth below, you always have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority regarding Procurator’s processing of your Personal Data.
Right of access. You are upon request entitled to receive a copy of your Personal Data that Procurator processes and also to obtain supplementary information about Procurator’s processing of your Personal Data.
Right to rectification. You have the right to have your Personal Data corrected and/or completed if it is inaccurate and/or incomplete.
Right to erasure. You have the right to request that Procurator erases your Personal Data without undue delay in the following circumstances:
- the Personal Data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- you withdraw your consent to a processing activity and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- you make a valid objection to the processing of your Personal Data;
- the Personal Data has been unlawfully processed; or
- the Personal Data has to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation.
Right to restrict processing. You have the right to request restriction of the processing of your Personal Data in the following circumstances:
- the accuracy of the Personal Data is under examination;
- the processing is unlawful or is no longer needed for the purposes of the processing but you oppose the erasure of Personal Data and request restriction instead;
- Procurator no longer needs the Personal Data but you need the Personal Data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; or
- you have objected to the processing of your Personal Data and such objection is under verification.
Right to data portability. Under certain circumstances you have the right to receive the Personal Data concerning you which you have provided to Procurator in order to transmit these to another service provider if the processing of the Personal Data is based on your consent or the performance of a contract.
General right to object. You have the general right to, at any time, object to the processing of your Personal Data that is based on Procurator’s legitimate interests. If you object we have to demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds for such processing or that we need the Personal Data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Right to object to direct marketing. You have a right to, at any time, object to the processing of your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes. If you do this, Procurator may no longer process your Personal Data for such purposes.
4. Transfer of Personal Data
Procurator may transfer the collected Personal Data to people or companies with whom Procurator has contracts to carry out internal processes, which may involve transfer to a country outside of the EU. Furthermore, Procurator may transfer your Personal Data to third parties when such transfers are required by law or court order. Other than set forth above, Procurator will not transfer your Personal Data to third parties.
5. Retention of your Personal Data
Procurator will store your Personal Data until the data is either manually deleted or automatically deleted due to inactivity for a period of 36 months, unless legal obligations states other.
Upon deletion of Personal Data Procurator may make certain data anonymous and use it for statistical purposes.
While Procurator cannot guarantee that unauthorized access will never occur, rest assured that Procurator takes great care in maintaining the security of your Personal Data and in preventing unauthorized access to it through the use of appropriate technology and internal procedures.
7. Contact details
If you wish to get more information from Procurator regarding processing of Personal Data you may get in contact with our Data Processing Contacts, see link to Data Processing Contacts